Senior Technology Leader Programme
Designed for people with potential to grow….
A development programme that:
- Equips your team members with the required skills and resilience to lead through change;
- Provides participants with the opportunity to learn from colleagues across sectors;
- Embraces personal and business objectives and accelerates outcomes.
Aimed at those in and with potential for senior technology leadership positions – CIO / CDO / CTO / IT Director, the programme is focused on addressing the competencies that are critical to such leadership roles:
Strategic Thinking, Influencing, Delivering and Personal Leadership.
The Next Generation Programme is recognised as a unique learning opportunity. The programme builds on the CIO Connect teams deep knowledge of the CIO role, thus ensuring the relevance of the learning to those in technology leadership roles.
Format of the programme
The Programme is tailored to the specific needs of the participants, developing their skills and providing opportunity to apply the learning to real challenges in their organisation.
The programme includes:
1. 1:1 coaching sessions at the start and throughout the programme.
2. Four expert-facilitated one-day group workshops covering each of the four leadership competencies.
3. Support in applying learning to deliver tangible business benefits through working on current challenges.
“I am delighted to recommend CIO Connect’s Next Generation programme. A key member of my top team received a huge amount of value from participating. In my view, the programme has significantly developed her capability as a leader.”
Chris White, Global CIO, Clyde & Co LLP
Participants can expect to be stretched and gain business critical insight from peers, delivering individuals that are more able to integrate their technology programmes with the wider enterprise strategy.