Networking is core to our knowledge base and adds value to all our clients by sharing solutions and information.
Our Network & News service is designed for technology leadership teams that seek to benefit from meeting others whom face similar challenges. It incorporates:
- 10 workshops each year – half day events, attended by around 20 technology leaders from multiple sectors. The events are highly interactive and include both specialist input and encourage participants to share real life case studies and experiences. Clients are guaranteed one seat at each event, for any suitable person in their organisation.A unique opportunity to learn from the network of your peers and use that learning to solve your challenges
- Daily News – CIO Connect seeks out the news that matters to technology leaders and sifts this to only the most important items. This results in a daily email with the key stories of relevance to you. Clients can choose to have this distributes to anyone whom can benefit from this.
- Points of View – CIO Connect publish regular thought leadership articles an a wide variety of relevant and interesting topics. These are written by specialists with a deep knowledge of their subject. The short articles are designed to question and challenge thinking to encourage ideas.
- Quarterly Magazine – an online magazine is published every quarter – examining the industry, trends and news. Features include case studies of CIO’s whom are in the limelight.
- Our thought leadership challenges the status quo and encourages creative solutions to old and new problemsBenefits of joining the Network & News Service:• Our workshops help you solve problems, you’ll only hear real life examples presented by those who have encountered and worked through similar issues;
• Our workshops help inspire ideas to translate into action, we encourage robust discussion with your peers to ensure that you leave with approaches that you can implement in your workplace;
• Engagement with CIO Connect advisors at workshops, all of whom are highly knowledgeable and experienced and provide practical, pragmatic advice that you can really use;
• Our news service saves you time bringing you relevant information gathered from many sources.
Our Network is extensive across commercial, public and higher education sectors and we are working with the leadership teams of many organisations. This gives us a privileged position of being well informed about the current issues and challenges that technology leaders face.
“I found the speakers very good indeed – their passion and experience was obvious and importantly their stories included lessons learned beneficial for all attendees. Finally, I found the networking opportunity very valuable – plenty of time dedicated to this”
Senior IT Exec, Media Sector, Winter 2017