The driving forces that define Enterprise Architecture have changed. Questions are now being asked about its relevance in a world where speed to market, flexibility of customer operations and everything can be supplied as a service.
In this workshop, we’ll consider how CIOs are reviewing their approach to EA to ensure that it is an enabler of the new digital world whilst, built around the key element of the organisation’s data model.
Join other CIO’s in discussing this challenge – and listen to the experiences of:
• Sean Barker, Internal IT Chief Architect at Fujitsu will share his perspective on the challenges of architecting IT strategy development and transformation in a multi-national corporate
• Simon Nash who is currently working with the Chief Architect at BT, following senior CTO/Chief Architect roles at Jaguar Land Rover and Royal Mail will share his insight from working to keep architecture practice focused on tightly on delivering value to the organisation as the business and technological context has changed through the last 20 years.
Our goal is that you will leave with some real practical next steps for yourself and your organisation to address this critical issue
Benefits of attending:
• Gain new insight into the impact of the changing environment on Enterprise Architecture
• Learn from the experiences of others about solving the related challenges
• Meet, network and debate with other Technology Leaders