Developing your plan to enable digital transformation
Digital Transformation has evolved to become a key strategic opportunity for organisations – but defining what it means and where to focus resources to best effect, is a huge challenge.
The CIO is in a unique position to help the organisation thrive in this time of dynamic IT and business transformation.
We can help, we have a well-developed process that:
- Establishes with the top team across the whole organisation, how the digital transformation strategy will be a strategy for the whole business;
- Provides a benchmarked assessment of digital readiness of the business as a whole – informed by analysis of input from each key leader across the business, identifying:
- • The scope of digital ambitions & vision
• The driving forces and barriers to digitisation
• Digital technologies that affect the organisation
- Informs and guides the development of your plan for business development and capability improvement that will deliver digital transformation;
- Advises on effective development and implementation of your plan.
A robust and rigorous process:
The Digital Business Readiness assessment has been developed by CIO Connect with the Innovation Value Institute. The assessment provides insights across 4 dimensions:
PLAN – Defining the best digital strategy for the organisation
MAKE – Designing and delivering digitised product and service offerings for the organisation’s customers
SELL – Developing a marketing and customer engagement strategy for the organisation’s digitised product and service offerings
OPERATE – Developing and integrating the organisation’s operational backbone and digital services platform
We have partnered with the Innovation Value Institute and are their sole UK Partner in delivering a powerful tool that supports the processes above: the ‘Digital Business Readiness Assessment’
CIO Connect provides a pathway to help you and your organisations focus on your goals, objectives and develop the roadmap for improvement.